Friday 8 March 2019

My Shield

Kia ora my name is Marcella I'm from the Cook Island I will be talking to you about where I am from.
What I want to be when I grow up and where did What i want to be is. A chef because i could make food for my family and i still want to learn how to cook. What i'm really happy for is my family has been through a  lot and i really want to follow there foot steps.

What job are you thinking about: I am thinking about working at McDonald's so I could get payed a lot I guess what I  am looking for is getting payed a lot to help my family if there are stuck on something that they need to get and I might.

Be looking forward To being a lawyer. Because people makes a lot of money like you guest you support other people really I don't know the rest.   

No comments:

Post a Comment