Tuesday 13 November 2018

The hunted house

Image result for hunted houseMarcella: writing: before the day looking through a haunted house that was actually abandoned by a family of 7, people had called it the hunted hills house. For my research of the hills house i had walked through and saw lots of things that i never thought i would see in this home, voices, kids laughing, moving things, that is when i had knew that house was haunted. My thing that i had wanted to discover about the most was why that house was called the hills home TO BE CONTINUED.....

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora, Marcella - vavia I was looking though your blog and I really thought this story was interesting. It had really caught my attention, I also really like how you said that there was moving things and voices, and kids laughing. I really wish you could of finish your story, Keep up the good work and never give up.
    From yours kindly regarded - Tatiana Akurangi

    ReplyDelete