Wednesday 22 August 2018

My baby sister R.I.L

When I first met my sister she meant a lot to me. When I left Auckland, I went to Aitutaki. I had a phone call from my older sister. She was telling me that my little sister has passed away. My heart felt broken because she matters a lot to me. I felt tears streaming down my face and I felt weak. I just wanted to leave, but it was a wrong decision. I didn’t make it to her funeral in time to say goodbye. I do hope that my baby sister is in a safe place. I want to be strong for my sister and grandpa.
 

Image result for dead rose

2 comments:

  1. Hi Marcella, Sorry for your lost and I also think that how you described your little sister very while and I think it's really great. Keep up the work and good job

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah still feel bad but i dont show it thanks tho but im gonna be happy for her
      she matters alot to me

      Delete